• The team should consist of maximum 2 participants.
• The participant must be enrolled as an undergraduate in any recognized Institute/University.
• The participant should not be affiliated with organizing or management of this event.
• You will have 2.5 hours with lunch/prayer break in between to complete the task.
• You will have to design the interface for Mobile/Web.
• You will have two tasks:
o Firstly, you must design interface(wireframe) on paper.
o Secondly, you must design interface on tools.
• You must provide JPEG and PSD of your work.
• Pertinence and Accuracy of content.
• User-friendly Interface.
• Attractive Interface.
• Wireframe on paper will also be judged. Judgement will be based on how the wireframe
was planned and structured before it was implemented.
• Minimum Internet stock usage grants bonuses.
Rules and Regulation
• You must bring your internet devices and laptops.
• Internet connections will be provided by the organizers. However, participants can also bring their own internet devices to avoid inconvenience.
• You must have the required tools installed.
• Mobiles are not allowed during competition.
• Minimum internet stock should be used.
• You can’t download fonts. Download them before the competition.
• The decision of judges will be final and cannot be challenged.
• Participants must bring their University ID Card.
• Students suspected of cheating, in the judge's estimation, will be disqualified and asked to leave.