• The team should consist of maximum 3 participants.
• The participant must be enrolled as an undergraduate in any recognized Institute/University.
• The participant should not be affiliated with organizing or management of this event.
• You will have time limit of 2.5 hours with lunch/prayer break in between to complete your work.
• Participants will be given the Training and Testing Dataset through USB thumb drive before the competition starts.
• Participants need to submit the following at the end of the competition:
• The predictions/results for the Testing Data in a file (CSV/XLS) using a USB thumb drive. (thumb drive will be provided).
• A summary which defines the approach/techniques used. These may also include any pre-processing and post- processing techniques used.
Participants will be given the challenge to work on given dataset to extract useful information within limited time constraint using various data science techniques at their disposal.