• The team should consist of maximum 3 participants.
• The participant must be enrolled as an undergraduate in any recognized Institute/University.
• The participant should not be affiliated with organizing or management of this event.
This competition is of 2 rounds and a total of 3 hour time limit.
In every round you will have time limit of 1 hour to complete your work .
• It will be tool(mySQL workbench , PHPmyAdmin and Star UML) based
In the first round ( Limit 1 Hour) difficulty level - beginner
• You will have to design a database model for the given scenario using the following:
• Entity-Relationship Diagram (ERD).
• Creating the required database using the tools.
In the second roung( Limit 1 Hour) difficulty level – mid to advance
• You will be asked to write down queries to get desired outputs from a given database. Creating new tables if possible to meet the requirements of the 2nd scenario.
This competition will allow teams of one or two students to utilize their analysis, design, and SQL coding skills and apply them to the given real business problem within the given period of time. The database design will consist of an Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) and a relational schema, which will be turned in for scoring.